Tuesday, March 23, 2010

in your basement after dark
my hands are spiderwebs
clinging lightly to every corner of your body
and in the dark we both pulse
we ebb and flow
between finger tensed lip biting tongue shoving leg gripping throat moaning sweat dripping jean straining neck sucking breath stealing muscle aching back arching thigh pulling hip thrusting
passion
into
th
e
calmmmmmm
wide
wide
eyes
deep
..
black
whispers whispers
what we are afraid of most
whispers
whispers
..
black
whispers
what time is it
but the black whispers us back into each other
and the black crushes me back into you
let me put all my color into you
can i show you my deepest reds?
my pinkest pinks?
whispers
..
an unseen black heart beats now
bangs out of pace now
something primal that swallows us both
it's in your eyes
and i hope it's in my eyes too
and i hope we're both caught in the black's bloodstream
swept up into clothe tearing wrist holding hard kissing hair tossing mouth gaping teeth sinking back scratching nail digging rhythmic pounding dragging grinding throbbing breathy heaving gasping
love

No comments: